We have 15+ years experience building digital marketing solutions for agencies and leading companies like Vodafone, Sky and TransferWise. We believe in hassle-free communication, no matter the issue If you need us, we’ll be there to help.
With JotURL, you can build your brand, find your best revenue sources, and grow faster than you thought possible.
Join thousands of companies and marketers who trust JotURL
Build your brand presence
JotURL’s clean, simple branded links empower you to build trust with every link you share. Share personally tailored links, drive higher click-through rates, and grow your conversions by up to 56%.
Protect your revenue (and your reputation)
With JotURL’s advanced security features, you’ll never lose conversions to broken links and wrong content. Our 24/7 link monitoring and reliable cloud backups are supported by an expert team of IT professionals — so you can focus on growing your business.
Swift, stress-free support
To help you get the most out of JotURL, every plan comes with responsive support. For support with onboarding, troubleshooting and technical issues, Business memberships can take advantage of dedicated phone support with an experienced JotURL engineer.
Flexibility for growth-focused teams
Build a workflow that works for you. Organize your marketing efforts by brands, teams, partners, and more, and create teams to share projects with internal users and external partners. Get in-depth insights into how every project is performing with JotURL’s advanced analytics.
Innovation, focused on you
We’re obsessed with innovation. That’s why we’re constantly talking to customers like you. Listening to your feedback is how we generate new ideas for product features and updates — and bring them to life with our team of engineers and developers.
Definitely your best pal… EVER!
JotUrl Srl (Ltd) – VAT N. IT06002360482 – cap. euro 15.148,62
Headquarter: via A. Pegoraro 26, 21013 Gallarate, Milan Malpensa
Operative branch office: via del Tiratoio 1 – 50124 Florence
Contact us by email – Twitter: @jotURL – phone: +39 02 8716 7704
Born in Nana Bianca, growing up in the World, handcrafted in Italy with ❤
JotUrl is part of the European Innovation Ecosystem
At JotUrl, we are committed to innovation. This is why we periodically adhere to European Research and Development tenders and programmes, in order to maintain a top notch level of knowledge and internal research. We’ve contributed to Research Projects co-financed under Tuscany POR FESR 2014-2020, namely RAISE and CP4S, in the Cloud Technologies and Artificial Intelligence fields.
RAISE stands for RailwAy Integrity diagnostic SystEm
The RAISE project aims to develop new technological solutions that increase the degree of detection of rail defects and the level of automation in the decision-making process for future maintenance interventions in order to increase the safety of railway systems through innovative data processing technologies and methodologies (GANs).
The Project has been realized thanks partially to the economic contribution of the European Fund of Regional Development 2014-2020 “Support of Middle Size Enterprises to acquire services for innovation”.
The goal of the RAISE was the creation of an innovative system for the safety and predictive maintenance of the rails. There are two main paradigms, among those that define industry 4.0, on which this project has focused:
- provide solutions for data collection and process automation capable of operating in real-time, connecting the ultrasonic transducers applied to the rails and guaranteeing the SIL4 safety level (measured in terms of risk reduction, through reference to the SIL standards, Safety Integrity Level according to CENELEC European standards). This level of safety is necessary to operate in the railway sector;
- create an end-to-end integration between the real environment and the digital environment so that the data acquired by the field devices (sensors) are available remotely and are archived on the Cloud and processed at a later time (post-processing) using deep-learning-based AI algorithms, based on the most recent machine learning frameworks, namely GANs (Generative Adversarial Networks), in order to monitor the evolution over time of the state of the rail to the railway infrastructure maintenance system.
CP4S stands for Cyber-Physical System for Smart and Safe work Site
The Project has been realized thanks partially to the economic contribution of the European Fund of Regional Development 2014-2020 “Support of Middle Size Enterprises to acquire services for innovation”. CP4S is a project with the target to develop an innovative sw and hw architecture for the safety and protection of the operators and of the moving infrastructure. Project is mainly designed for the railway works sector, works in roads and highways (galleries, bridges), industrial logistics and industrial sites (harbours, interports, papermills and so on).
Project CP4S starts from the actual state-of-the-art of protection, adding new functionalities typical of cyber-physical systems. CP4S are intelligent information systems able to interact in continuous mode with physical systems of application. CP4S include detection functions, data elaboration and driving action according to the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) paradigm. Targets of CP4S are mainly:
- develop and Integrate localization systems of the operators and of moving machines in real time (RTLS, real-Time localization Systems)
- all data coming from all devices (localization devices,sensors, actuators) that are different and heterogeneous shall supply informations, according to cloud computing and AI/ML paradigm, that will be elaborated and used non only for the purpose of the safety of work site but also for other user’s purposes.
* In compliance with the obligation of transparency of public disbursements established by art. 1, paragraph 125 and following Law 124/2017, the undersigned company hereby informs that it has received benefits falling under the state aid regime and the de minimis regime, subject to the obligation of publication in the National State Aid Register referred to in ‘art. 52 of Law 234/2012 and indicated therein in the transparency section to which reference is made. The aforementioned aids can be consulted at the following link, inserting the tax code of the writing company as a search key in the tax code field.
High international standards for information security
JotURL is an ISO/IEC 27001 and CSA Star certified company, which attest the achievement of high standards in the management of information security and related data. Achieving these results provides JotURL with the ability to offer to all of its customers an improved level of IT security and protection of the related data, in compliance with the highest international industry standards. You can find more information here.
If instead, you are interested in our ISMS, you can find it here.
Get Your Total Link Management Toolkit
With JotURL, you get all the tools you need to brand, track, and grow
your business in one simple platform